|Department||:||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Date of Birth||:||02/06/1980|
|Date of Joining||:||04/01/2013|
|Subjects Taught||:||Satellite Communications
Switching Theory and Logic Design
Cellular and Mobile Communications
|Research Area||:||Mobile Communications|
|Teaching Experience||:||8 Years|
|Research Experience||:||2 Years|
|Google Scholar link||:|
1. Ramarakula Madhu and Gottapu Sasibhushana Rao, “Impact of Adaptive Antenna System on capacity in Cellular Systems”, CiiT International Journal of Wireless Communication, Volume 7, No. 5, Page No. 174-177, May 2015.
2. Shaik Nasiroon and R Madhu, “Ergodic Capacity Analysis of MIMO Systems by varying different Parameters under Rayleigh Fading Channel”, International Journal of Engineering Associates, ISSN: 2320-0804, Volume 3, Issue 9, September 2014.
3. R. Madhu and G Sasi Bhushana Rao, “A Three–Valued Power Update Coefficients Algorithm for Power Control in CDMA Communication Network”, IJAEST, Volume 12, Issue No. 1, March 2013, pp. 008–012, ISSN: 2230-7818.
4. G Sasi Bhushana Rao, R. Madhu, “Erlang Capacity evaluation in GSM and CDMA cellular systems”, IJMNCT, Volume 2, No. 5, October 2012, pp. 25-32, ISSN: 1839-5678.
5. R. Madhu and G Sasi Bhushana Rao, “A CDMA Cellular Network Base Station Distributed Closed-Loop Power Control Algorithm Based on Sixteen-Iterations”, IIJECS, Volume 1, issue 2, July 2012, pp. 105-109, ISSN: 2277-5870.
6. G Sasi Bhushana Rao, R. Madhu, “Handover Probability Analysis for B3G Heterogeneous Wireless Networks”, IJMAN, Volume 2, Issue 1, February 2012, pp. 78-83, ISSN: 2231-6825.
|Conferences||:||1. B Vidya Sagar, R Madhu, S Ramesh, T Gopi Sai Krishna, "Path loss and Outturn analysis of LTE-A Femtocells under Co-Channel Interference using Dynamic schemes", IEEE International Conference on SIGNAL PROCESSING, COMMUNICATION POWER & EMBEDDED SYSTEM
SCOPES - 2016, October 03-05, 2016 in Paralakhemundi, Odisha.
2. S Ramesh, R Madhu, B Vidya Sagar, "The Innovative Elliptical-cylindrical Antenna Array for Radar Diligences using SaDE optimization with hyper beam", IEEE International Conference on SIGNAL PROCESSING, COMMUNICATION POWER & EMBEDDED SYSTEM SCOPES - 2016, October 03-05, 2016 in Paralakhemundi, Odisha.
3. R. Madhu, "Co-channel interference mitigation on capacity and coverage in cellular systems," 2016 Third International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Pattern Recognition (AIPR), Lodz, 2016, pp. 1-5. doi: 10.1109/ICAIPR.2016.7585224.
4. Madhu, Ramarakula and Gottapu Sasi Bhushana Rao, "Erlang capacity evaluation of WCDMA systems under co-channel interference with adaptive antenna," IEEE 2nd International Conference on Recent Trends in Information Systems (ReTIS), Jadavpur University, Kolkata, pp.64-67, 9-11 July 2015 doi: 10.1109/ReTIS.2015.7232854.
5. Ramarakula Madhu and Gottapu Sasibhushana Rao, “Capacity Analysis of UMTS Network under Co-Channel Interference using Sectorization”, A Refereed International Conference on Telecommunication Technology & Management (ICTTM 2015), IIT Delhi, New Delhi, Organized by Bharti School of Telecommunication Technology & Management, IIT Delhi, 11-12 April 2015.
6. R. Madhu, G Sasi Bhushana Rao, “Large-Scale Propagation Analysis and Coverage Area Evaluation of 3G WCDMA in Urban Environments Based on BS Antenna Heights” 48th annual convention of CSI, Volume – 1, Springer’s AISC 248, Visakhapatnam, December 13th -15th 2013.
7. D R Prithvi, R. Madhu, “Recognition using Secret Key in Iris feature extraction and Palm print features”, International conference on Electrical Electronics and Data Communication, Hyderabad, July 14, 2013.
8. G Sasi Bhushana Rao, R. Madhu, “Accurate Capacity Determination of Wideband CDMA Cellular Systems under Co-Channel Interference”, Pearl Jubilee International Conference on Navigation and Communication, NAVCOM-2012, NERTU, Osmania University, Hyderabad, December 20-21 2012, pp. 295-297.
9. R. Madhu, G Sasi Bhushana Rao, “Performance Analysis of CDMA Cellular System Handoff Mechanism due to Hysteresis Add and Hysteresis Drop”, Pearl Jubilee International Conference, NAVCOM-2012, NERTU, Osmania University, Hyderabad, December 20-21, 2012, pp. 298-301.
10. R. Madhu, G Sasi Bhushana Rao, “A New CDMA Based 2.5G Network Base Station Power Control Algorithm for Improving User Capacity”, International Conference, INDIA-2012, Visakhapatnam, January 2012, pp. 363-370.
11. G Sasi Bhushana Rao, R. Madhu, Swathi N, S.D Prasad “A Distributed Power Control Algorithm based on Three-Valued Power Update Coefficients in CDMA Mobile Communication Networks”, India Conference (INDICON), 2011 Annual IEEE, BITS Hyderabad, pp.1-4, 16-18 December 2011, doi: 10.1109/INDCON.2011.6139424.