|Department||:||Computer Science and Engineering|
|Date of Birth||:||14/11/1978|
|Date of Joining||:||12/10/2000|
|Subjects Taught||:||Theory of Computation, Compiler Design, Database Management Systems, Cryptography & Network Security, Machine Learning, Distributed Systems, Data Mining|
|Research Area||:||Network Security, Machine Learning|
|Teaching Experience||:||16 years|
|Research Experience||:||3 years|
|Google Scholar link||:|
1. L.Sumalatha, V.Venkata Krishna, V.Vijaya Kumar, “Local Content Based Image Authentication for Tamper Localization”, Int.Jour. Image, Graphics and Signal Processing, Vol.9, pp:30-36, 2012.
2. L.Sumalatha, V.Venkata Krishna, A.Vinaya Babu, “Image Content Authentication based on Wavelet Edge Features”, IJCA, Vol. 49(23), 2012.
3. L.Sumalatha, G.RoselineNesa Kumari, V.Vijaya Kumar, “A Simple Block Based Content Watermarking Scheme for Image Authentication and Tamper Detection”, IJSCE,Vol. 2(4), 2012.
4. L.Sumalatha, V.Venkata Krishna, T.Sushma, “Reversible Watermarking for Image Authentication using IWT”, IJSIP, Vol 6,No. 1, 2013.
5. S.Maruthu Perumal, V.Vijayakumar, L.Sumalatha, “Image Watermarking Based on Simplified Significant Wavelet Tree Quantization”, IJCSIS, Vol. 10( 2), pp:64-70, 2012.
6. G.Rosline Nesa Kumari, L.Sumalatha, B.VijayaKumar, “Secure and Robust Digital Watermarking on Grey Level Images”, IJAST, Vol.11, pp:1-8, 2009.
7. G.Rosline Nesa kumari, L.Sumalatha, V.Vijayakumar, “Fuzzy Based Chaotic and Logistic Method for Digital Watermarking Systems”, Int. Jour. of Scientific & Engg. Research Vol.3(6)2012.
8. L.Sumalatha, B.Sujatha, “A New Approach for Recognition of Mosaic Textures by LBP Based On RGB Model”, Signal & Image Processing: An International Journal (SIPIJ), Vol 4, No.1, 2013
9. L.Sumalatha, P.Uma Shankar, B.Sujatha, " Rough set based decision rule generation to find behavioural patterns of customers" Sadhana ( Springer), 2016, pp1-7. DOI. 10.1007/s12046-016-0528-1. SCI, SCOPUS indexed.
|Workshops/Courses Attended||:||1.Tutorials as precursor to PARCOMPTECH 2013 One Day(21-02-13) CDAC Bangalore
2.National Conference on Parallel Computing Technologies 22-23 Feb 2013 CDAC Bangalore
3.Outcome based Engineering Education 05-2-13 JNTUK
4.Establishment of Centers of Excellence 29-30, November 2012 AU College of
5.Workshop Training Resource Persons on Outcome Based Accreditation-Phase I 29-4-2013 JNTUK & NBA New Delhi
6 Think Parallel: Parallel Programming for Engineers & Scientists Two week
(10-20 June 2013) CDAC Bangalore.
7. Professional Development Program on Digital India Initiatives: Effective Utilization of Cloud Technology Big Data & E governance, 25-28,OCT 2016.
|Workshops/Conferences Organized||:||1. One day Workshop on “Network Security and Embedded Systems” on 24-10-2009 in collaboration with TCS
2. Two day Workshop on “Mobile & High Performance Computing” on 25-03-2009 to 26-03-2009
3. Two day Workshop on “Applications of Image Processing and Security” on 23-03-2009 to 24-03-2009
4. Workshop on “Data Warehousing and Data Mining” (With emphasis on Industry oriented Research) in collaboration with TCS Ltd and Andhra University on 8th and 9th September 2007.
5. A workshop on “Network Protocol Simulation using Qualnet” was held during 28th and 29th of September 2007.
6. Conducted a one day workshop on “Outcome based Engineering Education” in the capacity of coordinator on 05-02-2013.
7. Conducted a one day workshop on “Big Data Analytics & Cloud Computing” in the capacity of coordinator on 29-06-13.
8. Conducted Two day workshop on Research Perspectives in Cloud Computing (RPCC-14) on 12-07-2014 to 13-07-2014.
9. Conducted Two day workshop on Pattern Recognition and machine learning (PRML) on 22-08-2014 to 23-08-2014.
|Conferences||:||1. L.Sumalatha, G.Rosline Nesa Kumari, S.Maruthu Perumal, “A Simple Texture based Image Watermarking for Authentication”, Proc. of National Seminar, Artificial Intelligence Applications of Image Processing, 2012.
2. G.Roseline Nesa Kumari, L.Sumalatha, V.Venakata Krishna, “Block based Watermarking for Image Authentication using Statistic Approach”, Proc. International Conference on Recent Advances in Computer Sciences, Mar 2010, pp:736-740, 2012.
3. L.Sumalatha, S.Maruthu Perumal, V.Venkata Krishna, “Digital Image Authentication Based on Threshold Values”, 1st International Conference on Emerging Trends in Signal Processing and VLSI Design., 2010.
4. B.Sujatha, L.Sumalatha, “Global and Local Linear Significant Binary Pattern for a Robust and Rotational Invariant Classification” Proc. of National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology (NCETIT), 2013.
5. L.Sumalatha, B.Sujatha, P.Srikanth, “A Novel Boundary Approach for Shape Representation and Classification”, IEEE International Conference on Computing, Communication &Networking Technologies ICCCNT, July 2013.
6. L.Sumalatha, V.Venkata Krishna , M.Ravi Kumar, “A Robust Image Watermarking Scheme Using Simplified Significant Wavelet Tree Quantization”, IEEE Sponsored International Conference on Advanced Computing Technologies (ICACT 2013), August 2013.
7. L.Sumalatha, P.Uma Sankar, " Fuzzy Random Decision Tree (FRDT framework for Privacy Preserving Data Mining, IEEE Technical Sponsored SAI Computing Conference, London, 2016
8. K,Devi Priya, L.Sumalatha" Novel Hash Based Key Generation for Stream Cipher in Cloud". 3rd International Conference on Computer and Communications Technologies ( IC3T), SPringer LNSS, Nov, 2016.
|Session Chair/Keynote Speaker/Guest Lecture||:||1 Resource Person AICTE Sponsored Staff Development Program on Network Security & Applications 5-18th Februaury 2010 AITAM, Tekkali
2 Advisory Committee Member Technology & Research Advances in Computer Science (TRACS 2010) 24-25th September, 2010 Aditya Engineering Colleges, Surampalem
3 Key Note Speaker Technology & Research Advances in Computer Science (TRACS 2010) 24-25th September, 2010 Aditya Engineering Colleges, Surampalem
4 Chair Person Technology & Research Advances in Computer Science (TRACS 2010) 24-25th September, 2010 Aditya Engineering Colleges, Surampalem
5 Resource Person Workshop on “MATLAB” 8-9th September, 2011 Chaitanya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rajahmundry
6 Chief Guest Workshop on “Android” 15-17th March 2013 Chaitanya Institute of Engineering & Technology, Rajahmundry
7.Session Chair, National Conference on Emerging Technologies in Computer Science-2014” (NCETCS’14)– during 28th – 29th , March 2014.
|Ph.D Scholars guided||:||07 ongoing|
|PG Scholars guided||:||69 Awarded,
|Memberships in Professional bodies||:||Fellow Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (FIETE)
Member Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (MIEEE)
Member Institute of Engineers (MIE)
Life Member Computer Society of India (MCSI)
Life Member Indian Science Congress (MISC)
|Positions held||:||Deputy Warden
Head of the Department
Chief Coordinator Skill Development Center, UCEK (present)
|Honors & Awards||:||Best Teacher -2006 by JNTU College of Engineering, Kakinada|
|Foreign Visits||:||1) Visited Chicago State University, Chicago, IL under Obama Singh 21st Century Knowledge Initiative Grant. during 20th Feb 2016 to 28th Feb 2016
Two of the outstanding potential endeavors from the visit are:
1. A data Science concentration in the Masters’ programs in CSU.
2. A program of doctoral studies in CPTR at JNTUK available to US nationals/Non Resident Indians
routed through CSU.
2) Presented research paper in IEEE Technically Sponsored SAI Computing Conference, London during 13th July to 16 July 2016.