|Department||:||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|Date of Birth||:||23/11/1977|
|Date of Joining||:||16/06/2003|
|Subjects Taught||:||i) Power Systems-I
ii) Power Systems-II
iii) Power System Analysis
iv) Utilization of Electrical Energy
v) Electrical Circuit Analysis
vi) High Voltage DC Transmission
vii) Electrical machines-I
viii) Electrical machines-II
ix) Power System Dynamics and Stability
x) Advanced Power System Protection
xi) Demand Side Energy management
xiii) Collision Phenomena
xiv) High Voltage Engineering
xv) Surge phenomena and Insulation Coordination
xvi) EHVAC Transmission
xvi) Break Down Phenomena on Electrical Insulation
xvii) High Voltage Engineering
xviii) Energy, Audit, Conservation and Management
xix) Generation and Measurement of High Voltages
xx) High Voltage Testing Techniques
xxi) HVDC Transmission
|Research Area||:||Power Electronics & Renewable Energy ,Energy Auditing,Energy Conservation,Electrical machines|
1)Comparison of THD for various loads connected to a PV System using FLYback Converter, International Journal of Innovative research in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, and Control Engineering,June,2016
2)Extraction of the maximum Power from the PV System under different Conditions connected with different DC – Dc Converters,International Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Research,Aug,2016
|Workshops/Courses Attended||:||1. Participated in a Two Day workshop on “Synchrophasor Applications to Power Systems(SAPS) “during June 30th & July 1st , 2014 at Department of EEE, AU College of Engineering(A), Visakhapatnam
2. Attended and participated in a Short term course on “Smart Grid – Technology and Applications “during November 25 to 29, 2013 at the Central Power Research Institute – power system division.
3. Attended a Short term course on “Hands – on experience on MATLAB” conducted by the Electrical Engineering Department, NITTTR, Chandigarh during 14- 18 September,2015
4. Attended a Two Day National Workshop on “Recent Trends in Renewable Energy Technologies(RTET) “during March 21 & 22, 2014
|Workshops/Conferences Organized||:||1.Coordinator for National level Technical Symposium ENCURSO 2K14
2.Coordinator for A Two-Day National Workshop On Power System Analysis And Applications –Hands on Experience (PSAA-2K16)
|Conferences||:||1. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Power flow analysis in the presence of VSM of Interline Power Flow Controller in an optimal location”, International conference on recent advances in mathematical sciences and applications (RAMSA), GVP Engineering College, 19th Dec, 2013, Vizag.
2. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Incorporation of UPFC transformer model in an optimal location using sensitivity analysis”, 28th Indian Engineering Congress conference, 21st Dec, 2013, Chennai.
3. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Multi-objective loadability enhancement with optimal SVC placement through risk index and modal analysis approaches”, National conference on innovations in engineering and technology (NCIET), 2013, 27-28th Dec, 2013, Gudlavalleru Engineering College. (ISBN:978-1-4276-5484-7)
4. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Optimization of multi-objective power system using evolutionary approach”, National conference on advances and applications in power systems, power electronics and solar energy (AAPPS), JNTU Jagitial, 24-25th Oct, 2013, Nachupally.
5. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Multi-objective optimized voltage stability using NDSPSO with cost and loss objectives”, International conference on recent advances in mathematical sciences and applications (RAMSA), GVP Engineering College, 19th Dec, 2013, Vizag.
6. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Optimization of cost and voltage stability index using NDSPSO for estimation of loadability”, 28th Indian Engineering Congress conference, 21st Dec, 2013, Chennai.
7. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Analysis of power system in the presence of Hybrid Flow Controller”, National conference on innovations in engineering and technology (NCIET), 2013, 27-28th Dec, 2013, Gudlavalleru Engineering College. (ISBN:978-1-4276-5484-7)
8. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Multi-objective optimization in the presence of hybrid flow controller”, National conference on power system control operation and maintenance (PSCOM), 24-25th Jan, 2014, CR Reddy college of engineering, Eluru.
9. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Analysis of power system in the presence of shunt and series FACTS devices”, National conference on power system control operation and maintenance (PSCOM), 24-25th Jan, 2014, CR Reddy college of engineering, Eluru.
10. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Power flow analysis in the presence of power injection model of IPFC”, International conference on automation, control, energy and systems (ACES-2014), 1-2nd Feb, 2014, Academy of technology, Calcutta.
11. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Multi-objective optimization using NDSPSO with cost emission and loss objectives”, International conference on power systems, energy environment (PSEE), 22-24th Feb, 2014, Interlaken, Switzerland.
12. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Ordinal optimization approach to power system objectives in the presence of SVC and TCSC”, International conference on power systems, energy environment (PSEE), 22-24th Feb, 2014, Interlaken, Switzerland.
13. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Electrical Design of Composite Bus Post insulator up to 400 KV ”, International conference on High Voltage Engineering & Technology (ICHVET-2015), 29-30th Jan, 2015, Central Power Research Institute, UHV Research Laboratory, Hyderabad.
14. K.Srikumar, et.al., “Optimal power flow with Interline Power flow controller using Modified BAT algorithm ”, International conference on Electrical, Electronics & Computer Engineering” ICEECE-2014 on 01-11-2014, of Association of Electronics and Computers Engineers, Tirupathi.
15. K.Srikumar, et.al., “ Maximum Power Point Tracking of a standalone PV system using Perturb and Observe Method”, at National conference on “Emerging Technologies in Electrical & Electronics Engineering” ETE-2015 on 13-02-2015 to 14-02-2015, Shri Vishnu Engineering College for Women,Bhimavaram
|Session Chair/Keynote Speaker/Guest Lecture||:||1.Acted as Session chair at 2nd National Conference on “Emerging Trends in Power, Energy and Control” (ETPEC’17), at Department of EEE, VFSTR University,Vadlamudi ,Guntur Dist,AP
2.Given a Guest lecture at VVIT,Nambur
|PG Scholars guided||:||25|
|Memberships in Professional bodies||:||Member in Institute of Engineers (M-147943-6)|
|Positions held||:||Head of the Department
Examination In-charge at UCEV campus
NSS Cordinator for JNTUK NSS Cell