|Date of Birth||:||01/08/1972|
|Date of Joining||:||11/01/2013|
Probability and statistics
Advanced numerical methods
Laplace and Fourier transforms
|Research Area||:||Differential and difference equations|
|Google Scholar link||:|
1. G.V. Ramana, GVSR Deekshitulu: Stability in variation of integro differential equations on time scales, Accpeted for publication in Dynamic Systems and applications. (SCI, IF: 0.359)
2. K. L. Sai Prasad, S. Sunitha Devi and G. V. S. R. Deekshitulu: On a Class of P-Kenmotsu Manifolds Admitting Weyl-projective Curvature Tensor of Type (1, 3), Turkish Journal of Analysis and Number Theory, 2018, Vol. 6, No. 6, 155-158.
3. Vadali S., Deekshitulu G.V.S.R., Murthy J.V.R. (2019) Analysis of Liver Cancer Using Data Mining SVM Algorithm in MATLAB. In: Bansal J., Das K., Nagar A., Deep K., Ojha A. (eds) Soft Computing for Problem Solving. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, vol 816. Springer, Singapore.
4. M.Srinivasu, Devulapalli R.V.S.R.K.Sastry and G.V.S.R.Deekshitulu : Ohmic heating effect on magneto hydrodynamic Marangoni mixed convection boundary layer nanofluid flow, Intl. Jl. of Engg & Tech., 7 (4.10) (2018) 666-669. (Scopus).
5. G.V. Ramana and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Controllability and stability of Volterra type nonlinear matrix integro-dynamic system on time scales, Intl. Jl. of Engg & Tech., 7(3.31)(2017) 115-120. (Scopus).
6. G.V. Ramana and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Asymptotic stability of Lyapunov type matrix Volterra integro-dynamic system on time scales, Intl. Jl. of Engg & Tech., 7(3.31)(2017) 179-185. (Scopus).
7. MVSSBBK.Sastry and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Existence and exponential stability of second-order neutral stochastic functional differential equations with infinite delay and Poission jumps, Accepted for publication in Italian Jl of Pure and Applied Mathematics (Scopus).
8. S. Sunitha Devi, K.L.Sai Prasad and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu : On Ricci pseudo-symmetric para-Kenmotsu manifolds, New Trends in Mathematical Sciences 6, N0.1, 99-105(2018).
9. N. Sujatha, V. S. N. Murthy Akella and G. V. S. R. Deekshitulu:Analysis of Multiple Server Fuzzy Queueing Model using α – cuts, International Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Technology 8(10), 2017, pp. 35–41.
10. S.Madhuri and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Linear quadratic optimal control of vector non homogeneous differential equations with fBm, International journal of Dynamics and Control , Springer , Sept. 2018, Vol. 6, Issue 3, pp 1298-1309 (Scopus).
11. Sastry, M.V.S.S.B.B.K. and Deekshitulu, G.V.S.R. (2018) ‘Existence and uniqueness of solutions to Lyapunov matrix stochastic differential equations’, Int. J. Dynamical Systems and Differential Equations, Vol. 8, No. 4, pp.280–295 (Scopus ).
12. S. Sunitha Devi, K.L.Sai Prasad and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu : Conformal curvature tensor on of para Kenmotsu manifold, Turkish Journal of Anal. And Number theory, Vol. 5, No.2, 27-30, 2017.
13. S. Sunitha Devi, K.L.Sai Prasad and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu : Ricci and projective curvature tensors on a type of para Kenmotsu manifold, IJPAM ,Volume 111, No.2, 2016, 273-280. (Scopus).
14. N.Giribabu, J. Vasundhara Devi and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: The method of upper and lower solutions for initial value problem of Caputo fractional differential Equations with variable moments of impulse, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems Series A: Mathematical Analysis 24 (2017) 419-54.
15. N.Giribabu, J. Vasundhara Devi and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Monotone iterative technique for Caputo fractional differential Equations with variable moments of impulse, Dynamics of Continuous, Discrete and Impulsive Systems Series B: Applications & Algorithms 24 (2017) 25-48.
16. D.N.Purnima and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: monotone iterative technique for periodic boundary value problem associated with fractional difference equations, Bulletin of Marathwada Mathematical Society, Vol. 17, No. 2, December 2016, Pages 37–46.
17. D.N.Purnima and G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Monotone iterative technique for finite systems of nabla fractional difference equations , IJPAM, Vol. 112, No.4, 2017 (Scopus).
18. Srinivas Vadali , G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu and J.V.R. Murthy: Optimization of Hyperspectral Images and Performance Evaluation Using Effective Loss Algorithm, Proceedings of the Fifth International conference on soft computing for problem solving, Volume 436 of the series, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, pp 919-927, Springer.
19. J.Jagan Mohan, D.Purnima and G.V.S.R Deekshitulu: Discrete Control Systems of fractional order, International Journal of Nonlinear Science, Vol. 21(2016), No. 1, pp- 37-46.
20. D.N. Purnima,G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu and M. Vijaya Saradhi: Boundary Value Problems for Nabla fractional difference equations of order less than one, International Journal of Scientific and Engineering research , Vol. 6, Issue 10, October, 2015.
21. J.Jagan Mohan and G.V.S.R Deekshitulu: Solutions of Fractional difference equations using S- transforms, Malaya Journal of Matematik 3(1)(2013) 7–13.
22. J.Jagan Mohan and G.V.S.RDeekshitulu: Solutions of Nabla Fractional difference equations using N-Transforms, Commun. Math. and Stat. (2014) 2:1-16.
23. J. Jagan Mohan and N. Sobhana Devi, G.V.S.R Deekshitulu: Stability of nonlinear nabla fractional difference Equations using fixed point theorems, Italian journal of pure and applied mathematics, n. 32-2014 (165-184) (Scopus).
24. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Existence and Uniqueness of solutions of Nabla Fractional difference equations, Bull. of Marathwada Mathematical Society, Vol. 15, No.1, June 2014, pp. 8-16.
25. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Solutions of Perturbed Nonlinear Nabla Fractional Difference Equations of Order 0 < α < 1, Mathematica Aeterna, Vol. 3, 2013, no. 2, 139 – 150.
26. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Fractional difference inequalities of Gronwall- Bellman type, Acta et Commentationes Universitatis Tartuensis de Mathematica,Vol. 17, Number1, June 2013.
27. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Comparison theorems on Fractional difference equations, Proycciones Jl of Mathematics (SNIP 0.136), Vol.32, No 1, pp.31-46, March 2013.
28. J. Jagan Mohan and G. V. S. R. Deekshitulu, “Fractional Order Difference Equations,” International Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2012, Article ID 780619, 11 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/780619.
29. J.JaganMohan, G.V.S.R. Deekshitulu: Comparison theorems on Fractional difference equations, Proycciones Jl of Mathematics (SNIP 0.136), Vol.31, No 4, pp.47-62, March 2013.
30. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Some new fractional difference inequalities of Grownwall-Bellman type, Mathematical Sciences, Springer, Mathematical Sciences 2012, 6:69.
31. Venkata Sundaranand Putcha, Charyulu L.N. Rompicherla, GVSR Deekshitulu: A Note on Fuzzy Discrete Dynamical Systems, Int. J. Contemp. Math. Sciences, Vol. 7, 2012, no. 39, 1931 – 1939
32. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu :Set difference inequalities and applications to Initial value problems: Communications in Applied Analysis 16 (2012), no. 2, 211–218. (SNIP 0.486)
33. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Monotone IterativeTechnique for difference equations of Fractional Order, Int. J. Nonlinear Anal. and Appl. 2(2012) No 2., (1-9).
34. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J.Jagan Mohan: Fractional difference inequalities of Opial type and initial value problem, Fractional Difference Calculus, Volume 2, Number 1 (2012), 73–86, Croatia.
35. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J.Jagan Mohan: Some New Fractional Difference Inequalities, CCIS 283, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, 403–412, 2012 (SNIP 0.247)
36. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J.Jagan Mohan: Discrete Fractional Calculus, Bulletin of Calcutta Mathematical Society, Vol. 19, 2011.
37. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J.Jagan Mohan: Solutions of Fractional difference equations using N- Transforms, Proceedings of “National Conference on Recent Developments in Mathematics and its applications, 31st- 1st Feb, 2011, SRM University, India.
38. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu: Variation of Parameters formula for linear integro differential equation on time scales, “Intl Jl of Math sc and Engg Applications”, Vol.5, No. III, May 2011.
39. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu: Non linear variation of parameters formula for fractional difference equations: Proceedings of “National Conference on Recent Developments in Mathematics and its applications, , 31st- 1st Feb, 2011, SRM University, India.
40. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu, J.Jagan Mohan and PVS Anand: Fractional Difference inequalities of Volterra type, International Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Volume 70, No. 2, 137-149, 2011 (SNIP 0.254).
41. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J. Jagan Mohan: Fractional Difference Inequalities of Bihary type: Communications in Applied Analysis, USA, 14 (2010), no. 4, 343–354. (SNIP 0.486).
42. G.V.S.R Deekshitulu and J.Jagan Mohan: Fractional Difference inequalities –Communications in Applied Analysis, USA, 14 (2010), no. 1, 89–98. (SNIP 0.486).
43. G.V.S.R.Deekshitulu: Generalized Monotone iterative Technique for Fractional differential equations – Nonlinear Studies -Vol. 16, No. 1, pp. 85-94, 2009.(Scopus)
44. Murty K.N and G.V.S.R.Deekshitulu: Nonlinear Lyapunov type matrix system on time scales- existence, uniqueness and sensitivity analysis, Dynamic systems and applications, Atlanta, Vol. 7, No.4,1998. (SNIP 0.487).
45. Murty K.N and G.V.S.R.Deekshitulu: Two point Boundary Value Problems associated with non-homogeneous Lyapunov systems on time scale linear dynamic processes, International Journal of Non linear Differential equations- Theory, methods and applications Vol.3, No’s:1 &2, 1997.
|Workshops/Courses Attended||:||1. Attended a National seminar on Modern Trends in Applied Mathematics , 9-10,Oct 2010, AU, Visakhapatnam
2. Attended expert lectures on “Analytical Dynamics: A new Approach” by Prof Firadaus Udwadia, USA, during March 29th to 3rd April, 2007 at GVP College of Engineering, Visakhapatnam.
3. Attended a series of Lectures on Nonlinear Analysis and Differential equations by Prof V.Lakshmikantham, Florida Institute of Technology, USA at GVP Collge of Engineering in Oct, 2006.
4. Attended a short term course on Modern Mathematical Techniques for Computer science, Communications and IT offered by IIT –Kharagpur, 2002.
5. Attended a Symposium on Desiderata of Research in Mathematics, 1996, Kolhapur.
|Workshops/Conferences Organized||:||1. Organizing secretary of ETMSEA- 2014 held at JNTUK
2. One of the Secretaries, of International Conference – “Recent Advances in mathematical Sciences and Applications” during 19-22nd December, 2009 at Visakhapatnam
|Book Chapters/Books Authored||:||Contributed in a Chapter (3) in the book “Theory of Fractional Dynamic Systems", Cambridge Academic Publishers, Cambridge, 2009 by V. Lakshmikantham, S.Leela and J.V. Devi.|
|Conferences||:||1. Presented a paper “Nonlinear variation of parameters formula for Integro differential equations on measure chains” at International Conference on Analysis and Discrete structures held at IIT –Kharagpur, Dec-2002.
2.Presented paper “Two and multi point boundary value problems on measure chains – Existence and uniqueness” at International Conference on nonlinear differential equations – Theory, methods and applications held at Visakhapatnam, 1996.
3.Participated in “Recent Advances in Mathematical Sciences and applications – International Conference” during 19-22nd December, 2009 held at Visakhapatnam.
|Session Chair/Keynote Speaker/Guest Lecture||:||1. Delivered a talk at TWO DAY WORKSHOP ON MATHEMATICAL APPLICATIONS OF ENGINEERING DESCIPLINES on 4-5th Feb,2013 held at AITAM , Tekkali.
2. Delivered invited talk at NATIONAL SEMINAR ON RECENT TRENDS IN MATHEMATICS on 22nd December held at SV University, Tirupati, to celebrate 125th Birth Day celebrations of Sri Srinivasa Ramanujan.
3. Delivered talks as Resource person at the “Three day National Work shop on Fractional differential equations and stability Theory, Nov 16-18th, 2012,” held at GVP College of Engineering, Visakhaptnam.
4. 45-min invited talk at NCRDMA, 31st Jan- 1st Feb,2011, at SRM Univeristy , Chennai.
5. Delivered 45 minutes talk at the Fourth International Conference on Dynamic systems and applications held at Atlanta, May 2003.
|R&D Projects||:||Completed a DST project of 9.5 lakhs along with Prof J.V. Devi, GVPLIAS, GVPCOE, Visakhapatnam.
Title of the Project: “A Qualitative Study of Set Differential Equations Involving Causal Operators with Memory”.
|Ph.D Scholars guided||:||03|
|PG Scholars guided||:||00|
|Memberships in Professional bodies||:||1. Life member of ISTE
2. International Association of Computer Science and Information Technology
|Positions held||:||Director- Faculty Development Centre- JNTUK
Additional Controller of Examinations ( PG Courses) (2016- 2017)
Coordinator- Web counseling (JNTUK) for all CET examinations- AP (2016- TILL DATE )
Officer In-charge of Hostels - JNTUK (2014-16)
Head, Department of Mathematics, UCEK, JNTUK(2014-16, 2017- TILL DATE)
Chairman -Board of studies, UCEK, JNTUK (2014-16)
Chairman -Board of Studies , JNTUK (2017-Till date)
|Foreign Visits||:||1. Delivered 45 minutes talk at the Fourth International Conference on Dynamic systems and applications held at Atlanta, May 2003.
(Funded by AICTE )